Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Rainy nights

Adam came home very happy and started right back into working on his paper. I think he is up to 17 pages now. Impressive. We continued to make up combinations of letters to describe the sounds of Sponge Bob. After his TV time, he and I decided to take a walk in the rain. Now that was fun. We jumped in puddles and held our arms out to feel the rain. Adam directed where we would walk... until he wanted to walk down a busy street without a sidewalk. Adam also found a box with the word free on the outside of it. Adam opened it and Got a Real Estate Guide. This had to keep dry, so we put it under Dad's shirt. It might be the only thing that stayed dry.
For the rest of the night, we looked at Star War's picture book, ate roasted chicken, and then looked at all our old 35mm pictures. It was fun seeing all the cute pictures of Adam. We put a bunch of them into picture books.
At bedtime, Adam was very silly. Dad could not find Adam because Adam was hiding. We said our prayers and tickled a little more. Adam held onto Dad's arms, took my eyes and mouth, and sang me a lullaby so I could not leave. Then he pretended to draw a tattoo on my face until I "woke up." But I could not do anything because he had taken away everything. lol - he is so tricky.
This morning he has been quite cuddly and cute. But I have to go, We still need to eat and shower....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home