Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas Vacation

It has been a little hectic, so I have not updated Adam’s site much recently. I am sorry for this and am going to try start communicating again.

Adam is adjusting well to his new schedule. I wish I could say as much for me. Lol. He had a good Christmas. His big Gift at Dad’s house was the original Star Wars movies on DVD. He has watched them almost non-stop.
His new project has been to commit the climax scenes of A New Hope and Return of the Jedi to paper. It is so cute. He is working tirelessly to add the words of the ewokes. It is amazing how well he is sounding out words and identifying specific ewoke phrases. He is proving that his hearing is better than mine.
We are also working hard on Adam being gentle. He is getting quite big, over 5 feet and over 110 lbs… He is going great; accept when he is a little frustrated. I Feel like I could be doing more on this if I had daily time with him… But that is not possible now…
I get to see him tomorrow after school. I am looking forward to it (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home