Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Daddio

We are doing something new. Instead of unbridled use of Adam's time at home. We are setting a bit of a schedule. Our new soft rule is that at 7:50 Adam has to wrap up what he is doing, finish getting ready for school, and spend the rest of the time (20 minutes or so) talking and doing stuff with me (Daddio). Adam is so self-entertaining sometimes that I may be next to him, but we are not interacting. It is good that he is focused on his chosen task, but That should not be to the exclusion of quality time with good-old Daddio.
Over the weekend, Adam printed out 23 pictures of NewsPaper's in 5 of his favorite DVD's. He is choosing today to bring them to school Also, Adam's Script book is now up to 20 pages. I am sure you know how proud he is of these words and sounds he has typed. (I think it is about time to change the font...to something smaller. Well, I have only 8 more minutes with him, so I am going to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home