Thursday, April 27, 2006

4-27-06

4/27/06

I picked up Adam today from school. He had had a good day, but was quite silly today. Apparently he was copying Mrs. M. quite often. So silly.

He tried to negotiate a trip to “The Store.”  But he had been told that Dad would not be taking him until Monday. When he realized he wasn’t going to convince me, he then started asking for Friday or Saturday trips. I told him that he would have to ask Mom. Then he started practicing saying, “ Mom, Store Saturday? Yes?” I kept on telling him I didn’t know. ... I could not call her to ask as we are particularly not on speaking terms at the moment.

We got home and he settled in. He chased the cat’s, Angel and Kitty coon. – He also illicited Ruby the dog’s help for that adventure. So I decided we all were going to go for a walk.

We payed some tag on the walk. He decided that he had a new power called a Trap, Where I could not chase him up the hill when he said there was a trap. Therefore he could escape. I was such a great time.... except for the black flies...

Time is flying so quickly with him. And he is growing so big. It is kind of sad when you realize that, this is as small as he will ever be.... 116 lb and about 5’2”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home