Saturday, November 04, 2006

hi again

This morning Adam and I slept in till 7:30 am. Now that is super late for us. I thought it was going to be an early early morning when Adam Woke up at 4am and jumped on me. Being in no mood for a wrestling match (his favorite thing), he was sent back to his side of the room. This morning I found out that Adam was "perfect" for Mom last night - even coming down to say good night before bed time.

This morning we went to get a haircut. The plan was to go to best buy after (to get a $12 music cd he earned) and then go to breakfast (all our friends are working today). Well, the cd wasn't there, and he wanted a video game ($29). Well, it was an easy choice for him. He had to give up his favorite breakfast for the game - which he did. So my morning budget didn't change and we didn't get fat by having two breakfasts - lol - Now I have to figure something out for lunch!!

As I type, Adam is counting out change: so we can go to the grocery store and buy cheese, lots of it, for his favorite - cheese toast. He has constantly interrupted my typing to take away my eyes, nose, hands, and mouth - laughing as I stumble around searching for him. Once I get them back, he gets mercilessly tickled :). Soon we will ride over to get his "lunch goal." Later, I will force him into one of our 3 mile walks later. Got to keep up boys in shape, you know :).

Tonight, I may swing by to visit a friend who is going to hear a couple of talented girls sing at a local coffee shop. (yeah, another Christian event). Then I expect I will be in chilling with Adam for the night.

Oh God, Adam has over $20 of change counted out - HOW MUCH CHEESE DOES HE WANT!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home